Project: Royal Wharf
Contract sum: £110m
Contract: JCT D&B
Client: Notting Hill Housing
This project consists of 450 flats over three phases
Worked with the design team at tender stage, advising client as to the preference for design, material specification and components
Site supervisor weekly reports issued to summarise the site inspection quality and programme issues.
Attending technical review meetings with design team.
Liaise with client and EA as required to review:
- Check post contract drawings
- Employers Requirements
- Contractors proposals including drawings
- Contractors programme
- Attending inspections on site to agree quality levels prior to handover, which included attendance at all snagging and de snagging meetings on site
- Attend inspections on site and handover to ensure compliance with the agreed standards and that all required certificates are in place.
- Inspect and report as to the suitability/ appropriateness/quality of any works which has been undertaken by contractor
- Inspect all setting out works to ensure these works with current drawings